29 January 2006

Sanctioning Agent’s Blog Schedule - At Least Two Posts Per Week

Hi there and welcome to the official blog for Sanctioning Agent’s Chief Agent, Matt Arnold. I hope that you find the information here interesting and useful (so much so, that you hire Sanctioning Agent for your communication and brand identity projects).

In and effort to provide new content on regular basis, I will try to publish at least two posts per week. One post will highlight Sanctioning Agent’s intellectual capital and/or approach to brand issues; the second post will be my take on current events and trends as they relate to brand and identity work. Of course, I may post more frequently, based on current events or highlighting ways in which traditional marketing and advertising is wasting client money or ways in which marketers and advertisers are doing a great job on the brand front.

Please let me know what you think of the blog – email me at matt-arnold @ SanctioningAgent dot com.

Best regards,
Matt

No comments: