Experience, education, technology, brands and strategy.
Be more than a commodity. Own Your Identity™
18 March 2008
Yikes
Saw this on the 37 Signals blog. Crikey!! Cool, nightmare-inspiring, and all around sublime.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw parts of this video a long time ago, but not the whole thing (and not with that horrible buzzing sound). Surreal, amazing, and scary. It realy defies the eye - I keep trying to find the head, or to find the spot where the two men's bodies are hidden. I'll have to look at 37S post.
1 comment:
I saw parts of this video a long time ago, but not the whole thing (and not with that horrible buzzing sound). Surreal, amazing, and scary. It realy defies the eye - I keep trying to find the head, or to find the spot where the two men's bodies are hidden. I'll have to look at 37S post.
Post a Comment